BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

2009-07-07

broken english!!! friendship!!!

haiz....im very sad to hear that my fren say that thing to me...shit broken heart!!!! aiyo...nevermind, i will try my best... n show to u ppl tht my english very KENGzz!!! After training u jus knw that im not useless in writing english ok!!!...erm...actually i have nothing to write in the blog!!! jus simply write anything nia lo...!!! n i have somthing to say liao...that guy () maybe u ppl knw...haiz...everytime find him reli hard!! cal to him, he dun wan to ans, suddely meet him at outside, also dun wan (hiu) ppl de... wht kind of fren oh??? im reli wanna knw the reason why??? why fren can do lik tht??? even say a hello also hard meh??

2 comments:

Chang Tzun Ern said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Edith said...

who's tat...Is it me? Can't be, cos i'm not at uni liao...