BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

2009-03-19

Wht Kind of friends??? friend mean wht???

Erm...actually im wanna to say something tht im reli (bei song) !!!! Shit !!!! wht kind of friend!!! y friend always say something tht reli hurt someone??? cant say in polite way izzit? reli wanna say something tht not nice??? it reli hurt my heart !!!! if i hear it again, i won be so kind liao!!!! cause how ppl treat me, i will treat he/she back too!!!! Good to ppl, than ppl treat u as wht??? dog??? friend izzit mean can been easily buli??? if who friend lik tht, better dun friend with he/she!!! cause u treat as freind, they reli not treat as friend!! they jus treat u lik DOG!!!! Haiz..... im reli hope tht we can be friend forever not enemy!!!! ok? friend... friend... friend...many kind of friend( good? bad? crazy? Proud? ) haiz...if he /she not my friend n say thing tht hurt.... im sure tht i won let he/she go, even he/she say sorry to me!!! FUCK! u think tht im reli noob??? i tel u !!! u noob than me la!!! if u dun believe??lets TRY ME!!!!

2 comments:

Chang Tzun Ern said...

come come come...@@1@@....NaH!!!
LAi...try me la...

Elsie said...

woo... wondering who's tat GUY??